When a customer speaks up, it is worth its weight in gold! Whether it be an arborist in Bedford Hills, New York, a lawn care company in Worchester, PA, or a landscape management company in Los Angeles caring for LAX's magnificent date palm trees, we have satisfied customers from coast to coast. And they tell us why the like our products! For over 25 years Growth Products has been servicing this industry with top-of-the-line liquid fertilizers, micronutrients and 100% chelated micronutrients at affordable prices.
Dear Growth Products,
Thanks for supplying the 4000 gallons of Nitro-30 we needed this spring. As usual it was only a phone call away. This year, as in the past 8 or so years, Nitro-30 will be our primary fertilizer for use on approximately 200 acres of highly refined commercial turf. The reasons for our loyalty to Nitro-30 are as follows:
1. Ease of storage and handling (with a liquid, there are no 50 lb. bags to load, unload and store, and there's no clumpy granular product that refuses to flow through a broadcast spreader).
2. Consistent quality.
3. Predictable turf growth and color response, without excessive growth.
4. No compatibility problems when used with herbicides or PGRs.
5. Nitro-30 goes on turf. Granular products go on turf, sidewalks, patios, parking lots and drives requiring additional cleanup.
6. We can also use Nitro-30 in combination with Essential to fertilize trees via soil injection and as a foliar spray to fertilize shrubs.
7. Lastly, you have always been a great source of information about the Growth Products family of products and horticultural questions in general.
It has always been a pleasure dealing with Growth Products and we look forward to a continued and long relationship.
Don Pafford, OWNER BEST LAWN, LLC.